The Radiology Department is specialized in diagnostic imaging and treatment / therapeutic interventions. Yearly, approximately 180 000 procedures are carried out at the request of medical specialists and general practitioners".
The Department is specialized in the examination and treatment of patients in need of special medical care the so-called " excellent care".
The Department is focused on examination and treatment of:
- cardio-vascular diseases
- neurological syndromes, and
- bone tumors
by the following methods:
- morphological and functional imaging,
- image guided navigation for local therapy
- monitoring therapy response
- monitoring of response to therapeutic intervention