Due to the vulnerability of the children in the unit, we ask you to pay attention to the following information
- Avoid wearing rings or any jewellery on your hands.
- Coats should be left outside the room. Please store these in the locker referring to the room you are visiting.
- Smartphones and/or tablets are permitted; upon entering the room please clean these using the available microfiber towel.
- Parents or other visitors suffering from colds or fevers, please report this to the nursing staff before entering the room.
Visiting the intensive care
- No more than 4 people per room including the parent(s).
- The parents’ lounge is for the parents and their children, other visitors are asked to use the seats available in elevator area.
- Visitors’ children under the age of 12 years are not allowed in the unit. They can wait in the seats available in the elevator area and should be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of mobile phones is permitted only in the elevator area.
Children or adults who have not yet had chickenpox may not enter the unit. They may wait in the elevator area, not in the family room.