Area(s) of interest
- Coffin-Siris syndrome
- Congenital anomalies and/or intellectual disability
- Genetic counselling during pregnancy
- Application of genome wide genetic techniques in healthcare
Gijs Santen is a clinical geneticist with a special interest in dysmorphology.
- Elucidating the pathophysiology of the Coffin-Siris syndrome and other SWI/SNF-opathies
- Application of next generation sequencing to find new genes and in a diagnostic setting.
Leiden University Medical Center
2333 ZA Leiden
Tel: 71 5268033
P.O. Box 9600
2300 RC Leiden