This page contains the manuals and video tutorials made by the Walaeus Library. Several databases, including PubMed, regularly modify the user interface (the mode of communication between the user and the computer). We aim to keep the manuals and tutorials up to date, but it can occur that a recent change has not yet been processed. In case of questions, ambiquity or tips, you can contact the information desk.
- Introduction to the Walaeus Library (subtitles in English)
- How do I find a book in the Walaeus Library? (subtitles in English)
- Where do I find databases for biomedical literature? (subtitles in English)
- Introduction Pubmed_MeSH (in Dutch)
- How can I access fulltext articles? (subtitles in English)