This e-learning is about publishing articles in Open Access:
- What is the definition of Open Access Publishing and what are the pros and cons?
- Open Access publishing via the golden or green route
- What is a hybrid journal?
- What are Article Processing Charges (APCs) and what are the options to receive a reduction?
- What are "predatory journals"?
- What are the conditions for depositing an article in a repository?
It will take approximately 60 minutes to complete this module. It is possible to skip subjects.
This module can be found on the website medischonderwijs.nl. To get access you need to create a free account. Once logged in, the module opens.
For assistance please contact the information desk. If you want help in conducting a literature search, you can submit an application via the form on the website.