Students can make a reservation for a study place: universiteit-leiden Login (okku.io)
Our medical information specialists can be contacted: https://www.lumc.nl/org/walaeus/aanvragen-formulieren/literatuuronderzoekdoen/ (bij ‘klik hier om een afspraak te maken’)
Our Open Access Advisor can be contacted via the following e-mailadresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- For inquiries about the collection, literature search, international library loan (ILL) and other library matters please contact the library team via tel. 071-526 3890 (b.g.g. 071-526 4396) or e-mail: email@example.com
- Visit us at C 1-66 | route 555 ; website: www.lumc.nl/walaeus
- Access to our collection by visiting the library or via the catalogus
- Access to digital scientific information eg library sources is possible via our website: www.lumc.nl/walaeus
- Returning books is also possible outside opening hours: please use the box in the locker room (accessible with a LUMC badge).
The delivery of library materials after requesting (books and periodicals):
- Materials from the Walaeus Library (and UBL-libraries) can be requested via the Catalogus. You can choose the location where you want to pick up the materials, eg the Walaeus Library.
- Other pickup locations are these four locations: University Library, Social Sciences, Wijnhaven, and Van Steenis. Books from the lockers can be picked up during the opening hours of these buildings.
- See current information about this service at https://www.bibliotheek.universiteitleiden.nl/bezoek-en-gebruik/coronavirus-beperkte-dienstverlening-ubl
- Announcements from the UBL (e.g. in case of technical difficulties): https://www.bibliotheek.leidenuniversiteit.nl/mededelingen