Two workstation (Leica AF6000LX) for time-lapse recording of fluorescence- Nomarski- Phase Contrast images of living cells. A Leica DMI6000 inverted microscope equipped with an environmental chamber for the control of temperature, CO2 concentration, and humidity guarantees ideal conditions for prolonged time-lapse imaging (24 hrs or longer) using a Leica DF350FX CCD camera, and filters for GFP, CFP, YFP and DsRed. It has blind, non-blind, and constrained iterative deconvolution capabilities.
Background information from Leica
The flexible system for a variety of applications in fluorescence microscopy and image analysis including time-lapse experiments, multi-positioning, z-stacking and deconvolution.
The Leica AF6000 provides all the necessary facilities for demanding fluorescence applications.
This flexible, fully integrated system can be equipped with a large number of application packages and software modules. The system incorporates a wealth of standard features for image documentation, processing, quantification and analysis. Optional modules for FRET, advanced time-lapse, channel unmixing, colocalization and various deconvolution techniques will extend the analysis capability.
- 3D time-lapse experiments
- Display and interact with 3D data volumes with the 3D Visualize package
- Multi-channel acquisition to generate overlays at the click of a button
- Measurement and presentation features for image quantification
- Full range of enhancement tools for improving the appearance of the image
- Mark and Find capabilities for multi site experiments
- A range of advanced deconvolution options
- Dye Finder for elimination of cross-talk between fluorochromes
- Colocalization for visualization and quantification of colocalized fluorochromes
- FRET SE Wizard for the acquisition and analysis of live FRET specimens
- Live Data Mode for flexible definition and combination of various experimental routines