The LUMC Technology Focus Area (TFA) Data Analytics is a collaboration of several research groups at LUMC that develop novel quantitative and computational methodology for biomedical and clinical research. We offer methodological support in data analytics for researchers at LUMC.
The TFA Data Analytics offers advice on advanced quantitative and computational methods for biomedical and clinical researchers. We have wide expertise in the areas of bioinformatics, data science, epidemiology, image processing, sequencing and statistics.
The following research groups participate in the TFA Data Analytics:
- Bioinformatics (Dept. of Biomedical Data Sciences)
- Bioinformatics (Center for Proteomics and Metabolomics)
- Bioinformatics (Dept. of Human Genetics)
- Clinical Epidemiology (Dept. of Clinical Epidemiology)
- Image Processing (Dept. of Radiology)
- Medical Decision Making (Dept. of Biomedical Data Sciences)
- Medical Statistics (Dept. of Biomedical Data Sciences)
- Molecular Epidemiology (Dept. of Biomedical Data Sciences)
Researchers in need of support can turn to the Research support desk to be forwarded to the right expert.