Outpatient clinic

Rheumatology Academic Care

You come to the Division of Rheumatology Academic Care if you have a rheumatic disease, such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, SLE or another inflammatory disease. Your medical specialist may refer you to this department if your symptoms require more care than we can provide during outpatient clinical visits.
Contact and location



Make an appointment
Prepare your visit