The research groups participating in Data Analytics provide multiple courses about methodological research and data analytical methods.
Data Analytics observes the developments of computational and quantitative methods and anticipates on future needs in research. With this knowledge, we advise about data-analytics in the educational program of the LUMC.
Currently, the Department of Biomedical Data Sciences teaches Medical Statistics, Molecular Epidemiology, Medical Decision Making in the Medical and Biomedical Sciences curricula. We also have an interfaculty master track Statistical Science for the Life and Behavioural Sciences.
Statistical courses organised by the Boerhaave committee
- Basic Methods and Reasoning in Biostatistics
- Introduction Genetic Epidemiology
- Analysis of -omics data
- Survival Analysis
- Clinical Trials
- Repeated Measurements
Education and Study programs
There are additional courses provided by the different research groups.
- Bioinformatics and systems biology courses
- Practical Linux course
- Using R for data analysis
- LUMC Gitlab courses
- SASC: Courses on sequencing tools on request
- Klinische Epidemiologie op Schiermonnikoog
- Advanced Epidemiological Methods