The Light and Electron Microscopy Facility welcomes applications for service and collaboration.
If you are:
- interested in a scientific collaboration,
- want to use our facility for imaging,
- interested in using our equipment,
- want to be trained or educated,
Download the intake form.
- For general inquiries, contact our secretarial office by e-mail or phone (+31) 71 526 9200.
- For EM related collaborations and facility, contact Roman Koning by e-mail or phone (+31) 71 526 9296.
- For LM related collaborations and facility, contact Lennard Voortman by e-mail or phone (+31) 71 526 9216.
- You can contact the head of the electron microscopy group, Bram Koster by e-mail or phone (+31) 71 526 9294.
Cell and Chemical Biology
Light and Electron Microscopy Facility
Leiden University Medical Center
Building 2, Room R90-08
Einthovenweg 20 Leiden