Leiden Malaria SharePoint/Teamwerk site
Protocols and databases from the Leiden Malaria Group are available on the password protected 'SharePoint' environment'
Username and password for the SharePoint/Teamwerk-site can be requested by filling out the ‘request for access/password' form
The SharePoint site contains the following information:
- 'FAQ and Discussion' where we give answers to a number of frequently asked questions relating to our P. berghei research and parasites.
- Detailed P. berghei laboratory protocols (parasitological methods, molecular techniques, transfection technologies); laboratory protocols published in Nature Protocols; videos of laboratory protocols.
- Transgenic P. berghei lines available from the Leiden Group.
- Information about a number of standard plasmids used for genetic modification of P. berghei that are available from the Leiden Malaria Group.
- Databases (Excel files with transcriptome, proteome and genome data):
The Leiden RMgmDB database
- The Leiden Malaria Research Group provides a database containing information on all genetically modified rodent parasite lines: see www.pberghei.eu.