Update December 2nd: as of today the new version of Converis is available. Version 5.10 has a new look (text instead of icons, clearer lettertype) but the process is still the same. Instruction meetings take place every second Tuesday of the month from 12.00-12.30 in H1-14.
How to find a thesis advisor
- contact the director of one of the research profiles or another academic staff member to discuss your plans, objectives and research interests
- discuss your proposed research project
- check if a PhD position is available in your research topic of choice
- make sure that you meet the admission requirements (MD or MSc)
Am I eligible for a PhD with a foreign diploma?
- in case you have a Master diploma from a foreign university, please send the application for admission form and supporting documents to the graduate school office
How can I register for the Graduate School?
- your thesis advisor registers you as a PhD student in Converis
- the personnel service desk uploads certified copies of your diplomas and any supporting materials in case of diploma authentication
- you complete the information in PhD admission
- the dean approves admission
- the various steps are described in the time schedule
When can I apply?
Applications will be accepted throughout the year.