ONLINE - Using R for Data Analysis 212 mei 2022
- 12 mei 2022 - 17 mei 2022
- 09:00 - 17:00 uur
- LUMC Boerhaave Nascholing
- dr. Szymon Kielbasa & dr. Ramin Monajemi
What we teach: R is an open-source, free environment/language for statistical computing and graphics. It provides a large repository of statistical analysis methods.
The goal of the course is to teach students how the R language, extended by tidyverse package, can be used to build a report with a simple statistical analysis of data provided in a table. The course assumes no prior programming knowledge. This is not a statistics course! Elementary statistics knowledge is necessary to understand examples.
After the course you will be able to:
- understand and write (tidyverse-based) R code;
- know where to look for R methods to perform statistical analyses of your own data;
- generate reproducible reports from your own data in HTML, PDF or DOC formats.