- statistical genetics
- computational statistics
- high-performance computation & automated analysis
Stefan Böhringer works in the statistical genetics group of the medical statistics department. He provides statistical consultancy focussing on "omics" data sets.
His research interests are high-dimensional traits such as the face, haplotype analyses and analytic problems in genome wide association analyses. He manages the high-perfomance computational facility of the statistical genetics/molecular epidemiology groups.
- Medical Statistics
- Statistical genetics
- Genome wide association analysis
- High-dimensional traits
- Heritability analysis
- Haplotype analysis
- Population Genetics
- Population stratification
- Programming languages and computational problems
- Databases and analysis pipelines
I was the main organizer of the European Mathematical Genetics Meeting 2013.
Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum
2333 ZC Leiden
Tel: 071 5269743
2300 RC Leiden