Orlova group – Pluripotent stem cells for vascular differentiation and disease modeling
Human induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSCs) derived from patients with genetic vascular disorders can form blood vessel cells and provide human models for disease that can be used to find new therapeutics and strategies for disease prevention.
Read more at https://www.orlovalab.com.
- Dr. Valeria Orlova (Group Leader)
- Francijna (Lisa) van den Hil (Research technician)
- Dr. Amy Cochrane (Postdoc)
- Dr. Marc Vila Cuenca (Postdoc)
- Mees de Graaf (PhD student)
- Dennis Nahon (PhD student)
- Dhanesh Kasi (PhD student)
- Merve Bulut (PhD student)
- Ulgu Arslan (PhD student)